First Year Checklist
Here are a list of things you should do before your arrival to Siena Heights University in August.
- Read the Common Read, We Should All Be Feminists by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie.
- Complete the Summer Assignment for the annual Dinner & Book Discussion during Welcome Week.
- If you will be living on campus, connect with your roommate and create a plan for what you will bring for your room. You can connect with them through your personal website (purl) through admissions.
- Check out the Residence Life website for FAQ’s
- Visit the Bookstore to buy SHU Swag and books for your classes
- Finalize your Financial Aid.
- Make your first tuition payment.
- Connect with your Peer Mentor and get to know them before arriving (they will contact you via phone, email and/or Facebook).
- If you are moving to campus as a resident, you will arrive on Wednesday, August 23
- Attend our 5 day-interactive Welcome Week beginning on Wednesday, Aug 23 through Sunday, Aug 27